Terms and conditions
The term ‘Pepe Nero Restaurant‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1-3 Raeburn Pl, Stockbridge, Edinburgh EH4 1HU The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Online ordering terms and conditions
the following terms and conditions apply to orders placed on our online ordering
First Order Discount – this offer can not be used in conjunction with any of our box deals or meal deals.
Please note: to receive your introductory offer, your order cannot include alcohol or tobacco.
Points – this offer will give you either a discount or a free meal depending on the offer we are running. Your free order is calculated by working out the average value of your last orders placed via our website and app. Your average spend will equal your free credit to spend.
Offers and vouchers codes are not applicable on delivery charges.
Delivery times – whilst we will do our very best to deliver within the time selected, on occasion when we are experiencing a large amount of deliveries these times may vary. We appreciate your patience during this time.